Minecraft Download is a sandbox construction PC Game created by Mojang AB founder Markus “Notch” Persson. Gameplay involves players interacting with the game world by placing and breaking various types of blocks in a three-dimensional environment.
About The Game
Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game that has no specific goals to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. However, there is an achievement system, known as “advancements” in the Java Edition of the game. Gameplay is in the first-person perspective by default, but players have the option for third-person perspective. The game world is composed of rough 3D objects mainly cubes and fluids, and commonly called “blocks”, such as dirt, stone, ores, tree trunks, water, and lava.
The core gameplay revolves around picking up and placing these objects. These blocks are arranged in a 3D grid, while players can move freely around the world. Players can “mine” blocks and then place them elsewhere, enabling them to build things.
How to Install and Download Minecraft For PC
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to Download Page.
- Download From Any One Server and wait for it to finish.
- Once Minecraft is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Open the Minecraft For Windows 7 PC or Any Other Windows Version folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play!
Click the download button below to start Minecraft Download with direct link.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce 700 Series
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB