Game DescriptionGame RequirementsDownload SectionSimilar Games
About the Dying Light Enhanced Edition game
Minimum requirements needs to run Dying Light Enhanced Edition game
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Read the Below Instructions before downloading the Dying Light Enhanced Edition game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dying Light is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dying.Light.Hellraid.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dying Light folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.